1359 White Oaks Boulevard, Unit 810 - $479,800
2 BED + DEN & TOTALLY RENOVATED - MOVE IN & LIVE THE OAKS LIFESTYLE
MLS NUMBERS: W3214985 & 2087742
All windows face east and on a clear day you can see forever - across the wooded Morrison Creek Valley to Lake Ontario and the Toronto Skyline. Renovated top to bottom, with designer decor and upgraded details galore - just move in and enjoy this gorgeous unit and stunning view!
Proudly welcome your guests to the attractive foyer, with wainscot trim, leaded glass window and room for a bench. Warm tone cabinetry, granite counters and attractive ceramics ensure you’ll enjoy this kitchen. Entertain a crowd in the generous dining room and ‘sunken’ living room with its attractive fireplace. The adjacent Den provides an alternate quiet space for friends, as well as for TV. The covered balcony receives morning sun - perfect for listening to the birds with morning coffee and enjoying shaded tranquility on summer afternoons.
Guests will be lining up for the inviting 2nd Bedroom. The completely redone main 4 pc bath is dramatic - every detail carefully thought out. The Master will handle a queen size suite and you’ll love the redesign of the stunning 3 pc ensuite. The Laundry contains newer quality appliances and maximized for storage.
Get ready to enjoy “The Oaks” lifestyle - great facilities, hobby rooms & clubs, social events and beautiful grounds are just the beginning. And of course you can’t beat the super location!
GET THE FACTS
Download our property brochure for a detailed list of renovations and improvements, inclusions and exclusions and other pertinent information about this property.
THE OAKS LIFESTYLE
Located at 1359 White Oaks Boulevard, The Oaks sits on beautifully landscaped grounds backing onto the Morrison Creek Valley with walking trails and a gentle meandering creek. The Oaks is a 21 floor building constructed in the 1970’s, with a total of 205 residences, the majority owner-occupied, with less than 10% leased at the present time.
Residents of The Oaks enjoy the best of all worlds; a modern well maintained up-to-date building, the convenience of city bus service at the door, easy access to all major highways, shopping centres and schools, and the beauty of a natural parkland setting that invites leisurely walks and exploration.
At The Oaks there is something to suit the needs and interests of every resident: a swim in the heated pool, a workout in the well equipped exercise room, an invigorating sauna, or any other variety of leisure activities available in the social and games rooms. The Oaks boasts an active Social Committee whose members organize monthly get togethers, special events, and the annual golf tournament.
The Oaks features:
- The Rendezvous and Party Rooms for social gatherings/private parties with an equipped kitchen
- An equipped exercise room with bicycles, treadmills, free weights and a resistance machine
- A stunning indoor 45′ x 20′ temperature controlled swimming pool
- A fully equipped Billiards, Darts, and Ping Pong Room
- A stunning Golf Room with driving net, chipping net, putting green, and a “Liars Lounge”
- A Library/quiet room where residents can borrow paperback books or just relax and read
- A comfortable, homey, and cheerful Crafts Room
- A Hobby Room for woodworking enthusiasts
- A Cards Room for card playing residents
- A Carpet Bowling Room for resident bowlers
- Outdoor gazebo to relax in on those lazy evenings
- Swimmercize, bridge, euchre are among the activities organized by residents
- Seasonal Newsletter and Owner’s Website
There is ample surface visitors parking and exclusive use underground parking and storage lockers assigned to each unit.
The Oaks is administered by an elected Board of Directors and a professional building manager. Management is complemented by an “in house” superintendent and qualified maintenance manager. Bonded security guards are on duty 22 hours a day and public areas are monitored on closed circuit television.
Text from oakscondo.org with thanks
FROM THE OWNERS
11 THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT THIS HOME
- We have nice neighbours and have made good friends in the building.
- We love watching the seasons change in Morrison Creek Valley.
- Our view to the lake and the Toronto skyline is spectacular.
- We’re at the perfect height in the building to get both the canopy views and lake/city views.
- The building’s grounds are lovely and it is so peaceful here - totally quiet except for the birds!
- “The Oaks” swimming pool is pretty special.
- It’s great to have the gym in the building - no excuses.
- The workshop and woodworking club has been fabulous.
- The location is perfect for easy access to a number of highways.
- The building’s grounds are lovely.
- As snowbirds who go south in the winter, this has been a perfect home for us.